Max and Jan

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The classroom part of trucking school is finished. I have to drive with the instructors and do the range test then I will have a class A CDL and have all the endorsements that go along with it. Johnson excavation has hired me and I am really looking forward to going to work. I am going to Los Lunas, New Mexico on the 16th of March and learn how to run the plant. I will be there for a couple of weeks then in a semi for a couple weeks going back and forth hauling it home. I am really excited for the new challenges and the new opportunities that are ahead. I really want to get to Tony's when the baby is born and hopefully get a Steel head trip in while I am there. I don't know if I will get everything I want but I'll try. The MV boys lost to Shelley last night in a play-in game so I guess they won't be going to state. Michael Wheat lost his championship match at state but still finished with an incredible high school Career. Cody Benjamin was the only MV kid to take first at state. Bryce has just started his last trimester at highschool. He will be starting track on Monday and is working at the Flying-J a couple days a week after school and track practice. He is the Stake representative for our ward with the Youth. He is the Senior class President and seems to be handling life well. He is learning to be a responsible young man. Chris has been out hunting Coyotes this winter and had a lot of success doing that. He is getting ready to graduate from college in the spring and is in the process of planning their wedding for this summer. He is moving to Fruitland and going to work in Durkee in May. They have been checking out the house market over there and found a few houses they like. It is fun to watch these young men grow up but in a year from now they will both be gone and I will really miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment