Max and Jan

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yesterday was a very busy day. Some times it seems like there isn't enough of me to go around but as you all know there's enough of me to make it a long way around me. Bryce did have a good game last night and the team in whole played a good game. Bryce's buddy Colter was sick last night and wasn''t able to play. We all wish him the best and will be remembering him in our prayers. With Colter not available Bryce got a lot more action in the game. MV pretty much dominated from the beginning. We had a touchdown called back on a penalty and a 10 to 1 ratio on penaltys for the game. Arnie Jones was the head referee so it was expected. It is fun watching Bryce play fotball but it makes me feel old to know that all my boys have grown and this stage of my life is coing to a close. I hope all my boys know what a joy it has brought to my life to be able to hear their names mentioned around the MV football field.

No comments:

Post a Comment