Max and Jan

Sunday, February 28, 2010

ANNIVERSARY NUMBER FOUR!!!


I came in the house after working a normal thursday in Blackfoot, and went about my busines of getting a bag together to take off with Max for our anniversary. He came in and had put the flowers on the counter and went about getting ready to leave to. We had no clue where we were going. It didn't really matter, as long as it was together. I had won a half off to the Black Swan for writing in on one of their contests... but it wasn't valid for our anniversary. We called in and they still had rooms not taken and let us come in. It was a fun relaxing time and we got ready at noon and went up to Idaho Falls and did a session in The temple and went to dinner where our wedding dinner was held. Can I just say that I have the most kind husband. He always thinks the best of everyone( even if they do him wrong)They can use him, abuse him, critique him and he still just goes on his way. That's why I love him...and some day when I GROW up I hope it rubs off on me. My theory has always been" bite me once and you will never get a second chance to chew."I leave people that are mean in the dust!I am so grateful that I get to have this "BIG FELLAR" for Eternity... It was fun to relax in The Temple together and laugh with each other.Thank You Heavenly Father!! He is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment