Max and Jan

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gratitude!

It is two weeks until the big day for Chris and Amanda. My heart is full! It is soooo nice to have Happy EVENTS in our lives. This is a culmination of lots of preparation on lots of peoples part.These two kids have planned and orchestrated quite a bit of this wedding.Chris came to me and asked for some addresses. I handed him the address book and between he and Amanda they chose their guests. Lots of couples just say hey folks it yours to deal with. Chris has always been pretty self motivated and as a parent it is such a blessing to stand back and say whoa these two are a productive couple who are prepared to go out into the world......and they did! I haven't had to do much for either one of them.Max said one time how nice it was when we went to Henry's Lake and they were so much help.New home, New jobs, new puppy and now the world is theirs to be had. Great Memories to come!!! I am grateful for Amanda!! It is very nice to know that someone loves your son like I do.I think They both have made good choices in life!We have been very blessed and look forward to this wedding but even more their combined lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment