Max and Jan

Friday, July 24, 2009

Bryce's Oral Surgery

Bryce is having his Wisdom teeth out today. We are trying to get some of these things done while we still have insurance in preparation for his mission.
Nathan Lish Passed away and there is a memorial On Monday Night at his Grandparents house . We have a 24rth of July Celebration we need to go help with and we are not going to get there...I don't dare let Bryce stay home alone. He was so funny coming out of the anesthetic I think he thinks he is just going to be PEACHY... Most of the time that doesn't happen. he has has some pretty good swelling to deal with Max is full force working at this Batch plant. It has been long hot hard hours and he is tired. He needs to quiet time and some REST!! and it doesn't look to calm down.I haven't figured out how PEOPLE pay bills without working!!!! Me??The salon is going well.The garden is going on...still working on the quilt, the wedding video and hauling rocks out of the empty lot to make me a flower bed behind the shed for the wedding dinner. Next.. I need to get the . Max is fitted for his tux.. My Mom's dress is here and it fits.. It is such a pretty color. She was very thrilled with it and my dress got here and fits.. I just got the Quilt top done and now it is on to t he picture video and then we are in business.. Amanda's shower went well. She got a lot of nice things.. The group seemed like a nice bunch of people and Chris's Mother in law is a very nice person. I like her...He will be in good hands. Going to go get Bryce some ice cream....

No comments:

Post a Comment