Max and Jan

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! We have had a busy couple of weeks. We had our friend Tammy's 50th Birthday party here so we needed to get ready for Christmas. At least now , we can enjoy it and putter along with everything else there is to get ready. Danielle and Richards wedding was the next day after the party. I think Kati Shaffer (Shanes Kati is a hairdresser too) and I were ready to drop after doing wedding hair. She did more than me but I had about had it after the party the night before.
Thanksgiving dinner is about 2 hours away here and I am soooo grateful we have been able to keep our heads above water with 2 houses to pay for, surgeries this year and all else that goes along with basic life. The meat in the freezer with the men in this house's hunting and such , we have been able to take care of our needs. Have a happy TURKEY DAY!!! I am off to take rolls out.

No comments:

Post a Comment