Max and Jan

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Business on the side

I wanted to get some things to add extra in the salon to make things a little more fun. Stephanie Shutes is a little gal who lives in Inkom who was raised in Blackfoot. When Max and I got married, I met her and found out she was the grand-daughter of one of women who came in my salon for years. I always used candles in my salon to hopefully mask the smell that went on into my home. Stephanie brought me oever some cookies and a spray room deoderizer in a pomegranite scent. I bought one of her warmers and tried out a few scents. Actually, I had the boys pick the scents out because I lost my sense of smell before I had my sinus surgery and it's slowly coming back.They give a very cozy home smell with lots of choices to choose from. The best part is there is NO burning wick or smoke residue on the ceiling of our brand new home. They are pretty reasonably priced and have some fun warmers that fit your home. I have the black treasure chest and the Grapevine one. The grapevine is way cuter in REAL life than in the catalog. CHECK OUT MY WEB site.
www.scentsy.com/jandeeshaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment