Max and Jan

Monday, September 8, 2008






So I can't believe summer is coming to an end. It flew by! Tony and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary this month. Marriage has been everything I always dreamed of. He truely is my very best friend and every bump in the road makes us even closer. He just had his five year anniversary with Rosauers and we are hoping for another promotion and hopefully a move in the near future. Addi is growing like a weed, and the other day a woman asked her if she was starting Kindergarten. Addi told her "yes". I said, no she is two. Notice the diaper and lack of vocabulary. :o) Addi has learned to love the great outdoors like her parents and is quite the little hiker. She is a huge fan of Dora the Explorer and loves to sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider. We love you all and hope life is great! Oh yeah, Happy Football season! Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment